[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy status for reference books?

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:49:16 EST 2012

Hi Linda,

Our libraries had this problem, too.  To work around it, they created separate volumes for reference copies.  This allows the call number and location to display separately from the items in the general collection.

The following is an example on our development system:
http://ecrldev.mnpals.net/opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/rdetail.xml?r=146847&t=free%20money&tp=title&d=0&hc=10&rt=title

I hope this helps!

Jennifer Turner | PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities | 507-389-2000