[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy status for reference books?

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jan 18 09:47:47 EST 2012

This is what PINES libraries do as well - separate call numbers/volumes
for different locations .

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy

PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager

Georgia Public Library Service,

A Unit of the University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place, Suite 150

Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128

404.235-7201, fax