[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.2 Release

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Thu Jan 19 15:45:11 EST 2012

We at C/W MARS have been planning a migration to do this spring and need to
go up on version 2.2 partly because it has a number of pieces of
development from the MassLNC project (of which we are a member).  We are
currently testing on Alpha 2.2 with a copy of our production data and
submitting bugs when they are found.  However, we have not seen any real
timeframe for the scheduled release of 2.2 and are concerned that a stable
release won't be available this spring.   Myself and others in the MassLNC
project have been monitoring developers discussions to see what progress
has been made.  We at C/W MARS are concerned that there has not been much
discussion about the release schedule for this version and would urge the
developers to consider discussing this and moving forward.  We can also try
to support as much as possible including testing that is needed.

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*