[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serials claiming with most recent Evergreen

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Fri Jan 20 08:52:09 EST 2012

Hi Trisha,

Using the Reporter module, yes you can generate reports of items expected
but not received.

There is potential for more development that could give you a way to
initiate claims from within the ILS, tying into the Acquisitions module to
manage funds.  Such efforts may even lead to EDI-based claiming of serials
in time.  These features are still on the drawing board for now.

Hope this helps!

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley