[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] integration of electronic content

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:15:46 EST 2012

HI Lori,

I don't think we've done anything special, they're just MARC records with a
856 (and for us, also a $9, as we're on a cooperative instance of
Evergreen, and we will all have different access links and catalouges that
scope to only our library).

Here's a link to the Sitka documentation for cataloging non-physical
resources:
http://docs.sitka.bclibraries.ca/Sitka/current/html/transcendent.html

Is that helpful? I feel like I'm missing what your actual question may be.

Cheers,
Tara