[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] bookings module - media bookings

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue Jan 31 11:02:04 EST 2012

Hi Tara,

When you say you didn't get Gordana's error, do you mean that after step
5, when you weren't able to pick up the reservation because it wasn't
listed in the Pick Up Reservations interface, you tried just checking
out the item in the regular checkout interface?

And if you did, did that succeed with no errors?

Thanks,

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley