[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] error compiling evergrren

St-Jacques, Patrick Patrick.St-Jacques at cra-arc.gc.ca
Fri Jul 6 09:06:48 EDT 2012

No poblem, I will try to update with the redhat issues

Now I have 1 more problem

I create the evergreen superuser for postgres using the postgres createuser -S -p command then as root I ran this command and got an error.

perl Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/eg_db_config.pl --update-config --service all --create-database --create-schema --create-offline --user evergreen --password evergreen --hostname localhost --port 5432 --database evergreen --admin-user egadmin --admin-pass egadmin1

Backed up original configuration file to '/openils/conf/opensrf.xml.2012.7.6.9.1.19'
psql: FATAL:  Ident authentication failed for user "evergreen"
Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric ge (>=) at Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/eg_db_config.pl line 145.
psql: FATAL:  Ident authentication failed for user "evergreen"

I know that the evergreen user is created for postgres but I am at a lost for the error.