[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Opt-in configuration affecting circ retention

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Mon Jul 9 09:29:27 EDT 2012

I believe the opt-in you found is different from circ retention. That
looks like the "patron has to opt-in to other libraries seeing their
information" stuff rather than circ history retention.

There are global flags specifically for circ history retention, and
user settings on top of that that (in 2.2 at least) override the
global flags right now. The global flags thus serve as a default.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium