[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Open-ils-general Digest, Vol 73, Issue 16

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Fri Jul 13 08:58:02 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:06:58AM +0100, Sheila Miller wrote:
> Acquisitions

> The PO allows you to activate even if there are no copies on a line, it does not give you a warning.

There is work under way to prevent this.  I'll be opening a LP ticket very soon.

> Within MARC Record Download there is an option to create a PO from here. IT DOES NOT WORK.

It's certainly finicky, but should work with a correctly formatted MARC order record, complete w/ copies, quantities, prices, funds, locations, owning libraries and a provider field mapping.  More work and testing is under way here as well.

Related: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1016235

> When in a PO and you want to create copies, the next screen does not carry any information about the book. If interrupted or distracted at this stage, (phone rings etc) it is easy to forget where you were and you need to go back to PO and redo.

This is no longer the case in 2.2.  A summary of the lineitem appears along the top of the copies page.

> When searching for PO or Invoice in the list, there are no page numbers so it is hard to navigate. If you go into an item on any page after Page 1, and return to the list, the system takes you back to Page 1 every time.  THIS IS ALSO EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

Work is under way to resolve this.  LP ticket pending.

> Functionality that allows selected items in a PO to be taken across to an invoice at the same time would  be good.  At present you can take all at once or only one at a time.

Ditto.

Thanks for bringing these to the list.

-b

--