[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] acquisitions module

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Fri Jul 13 13:13:01 EDT 2012

Hi,

Community-produced Evergreen documentation is available here:

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/

I have added some acquisitions documentation, which was also contributed
to the community, to the Equinox Software website.  It is available here:

http://www.esilibrary.com/esi/availableDocs.php

Other libraries may have taken the Evergreen documentation and adapted
it for use by their staff.  They may be willing to share that, also.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Sally

--