[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EDI response file questions

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Mon Jul 16 17:04:37 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions about EDI order response files/messages.

1.       Should the response file link to the purchase order that it is a
response to, and be added to the count of EDI messages there? I thought it
used to do that, but it's not happening for our one and only library using
EDI.

2.       If the response includes the cancellation of copies ordered, does
the system automatically set the copies to a "cancelled" status? If it
doesn't do that currently, is there development coming that will include
that feature?

Thanks,

Mary

Mary Llewellyn