[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2012 Evergreen Hack-A-Way

rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Jul 27 11:53:57 EDT 2012

Yes, it's that time of every project where we try to figure out how to
get as many people in one place as possible - the Doodle Poll.  I will
be periodically reminding people who would like to attend (and if you
work on Evergreen on a code level you should).  I will be persistent
so just go ahead and fill out the poll.

We are looking at three possible chunks of days for the event: October
3rd - 6th, the 6th - 9th or the 10th - 13th.

http://doodle.com/fuh8zv8g87yyfsd5

Login and select your preferred ranges.  If you're interested in
attending also talk to your bosses and see if you can attend (on their
dimes!).  We are working on accommodations and sponsorships as I type.

Rogan Hamby
Manager Rock Hill Library & Reference Services
York County Library System

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark
to read." - Groucho Marx