[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How are you handling "Donated by"?

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jul 30 12:37:49 EDT 2012

Unfortunately, this would make the stat cat dropdown menu in item
attributes unwieldy -- especially since many donations are one-offs.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax