[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Editing/deleting org units

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Mon Jun 4 10:15:38 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I sent this prior to a holiday weekend and haven't heard "boo" - any ideas?

I am able to suppress the extra Org Units from displaying in the OPAC, but would love to be able to remove them completely to minimize staff confusion.  If this is not possible, is there a way to suppress them from the holdings maintenance screen?

Thanks,
Jenny (PALS)