[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] State of the map of Evergreen libraries?

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Jun 7 15:23:09 EDT 2012

Hi Bob,

As one of the website folks, I'll take a look at updating the KML files
on the Evergreen website to include information for your libraries.
I've been meaning to try doing more work on those files anyways.

Will try to resolve as soon as possible.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator