[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] claims returned list

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Tue Jun 12 16:10:20 EDT 2012

Good day,

We are using version 2.1.1 and I am trying to find a way to print a list
of items that are currently "claims returned".

I believe we are using a fairly standard installation, and as such, the
items remain in the "Checked out" status.

I have noticed that if I look at an item that is claimed returned, that
under the "circulation history" tab, "most recent circ group" it will
show the "Stop fines reason" as "CLAIMSRETURNED", but I have been unable
to find a way to sort by this field within the reports module.

The closed I have come, is that I can run a report from "Open
Circulation List" source to display "claims returned" however, the
output I get is something like 20 or 25 lines of zeros and commas
followed by three or four lines that have some six digit numbers to go
with the zeros and commas.

Does anybody have any tips, tricks or suggestions that you would be
willing to share?

Thanks.

Joe

--