[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Electronic invoicing

Ann-Marie Breaux ABreaux at ybp.com
Wed Jun 13 11:35:15 EDT 2012

And I am interested as well. I would add that if/when you begin
development, please include discussions with the key book and serial
vendors used by the Evergreen library base, since they (we) likely have
standard invoice samples they can supply and/or recommend standard
formats and matchpoints to use.

Thanks,

Ann-Marie Breaux

Vice President, Academic Service Integration

YBP Library Services

Phone/fax: (678) 445-5720  vmail: (800) 258-3774 x3504

e-mail: abreaux at ybp.com <mailto:abreaux at ybp.com>