No subject

Fri Jun 22 00:31:38 EDT 2012

Go to Admin -> Local Administration -> Notifications / Action Triggers.

Look for the Action Triggers with the names "42 Day Overdue Mark Lost" and =
 "42 day Overdue Lost Notice".

Edit period and change names as needed.

It might be a better practice to clone those triggers and adjust the new tr=
iggers as needed. Just remember to disable the 42 day mark lost triggers if=
 you create new ones.

Hope that helps.

Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Digital Systems Librarian
Mohawk College Library
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Telephone: 905 575 1212 x3936
Fax: 905 575 2011

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [open-ils-general-=
bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Michael Schell [MSchell at for=
terie.library.on.ca]
Sent: November 1, 2012 9:51 AM
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Missing to Lost

Hi Everyone,

How do I change the time between when a book goes missing to when it is dec=
lared lost.  This seems like a simple question but I can't find where in th=
e settings to make the change.  We are on EG 2.2.

Thanks,

Michael Schell
Systems Administrator
Fort Erie Public Library
905-871-2546 x301
mschell at fepl.ca
www.fepl.ca

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.