[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Looking for a way to plug-in?

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Mar 9 09:26:24 EST 2012

We want you!

The Evergreen Communication Committee needs more people to get involved and
help guide the direction of our work going forward.  When the Communication
Committee was created two years ago, our mandate was to identify existing
information, communication, collaboration and community resources and
provide guidelines to the community about how to organize these resources
to make it easier for community members to find and use them. This
committee launched a Web Team task force for focusing on improving the
existing Evergreen website and to plan a larger web-based framework for the
growing Evergreen community.

Well, we've done all that but there's more to do.  Like, do we want to
build out that web-based framework we designed based on what we learned the
community needs?  Or do we want to continue to make incremental changes?
 What else can we do to make communication clearer?  Are there policies we
need to develop?

Join us for a meeting of the Communications Committee / Web Team on
Wednesday at 10:30-Noon in Regency C for a discussion about how to move our
activities forward.  Or just stop in to meet some great people who've put
their heart and soul into improving Evergreen and making the community
stronger.

We hope to see you on Wednesday at the Conference, 10:30-Noon in Regency C
to help us plan for the coming year and determine how the Web and
Communications groups can contribute most effectively!

Lori Ayre (on behalf of the Communications Committee/Web Team)

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling