[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds on serials issuances

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 12 14:25:29 EDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 12:00 PM, Mary Llewellyn wrote:
> Hi Lebbeous,
>
> All this took place within the staff client. I set up a list of one person on a stream for a distribution of a subscription. I successfully set up a prediction.
>
> I went to Serials Batch Receive. The routing box was checked off as well as the "Receive?" box. I also had the Create Units box checked off.
>
> I clicked on the Receive Selected Items box and up popped a box with the error message TypeError: xulG.urls is undefined."
>
> No tab with a routing list opened up.

Hi again Mary,

You can reproduce this error at will, right?  If so, can you open the
Javascript console in the staff client first (in the staff client menus,
follow Admin -> For developers -> Javascript console), and within the
Javascript console click "Clear" right before you trigger the error in
another tab?

I'd be interested in any error messages from the bottom of the console
(not the CSS-related warnings that always fill console) that appear
coincident with the pop-up about TypeError, as well as any errors from
the same moment in your server logs, if you have access to those.

I think that information will be more telling than the TypeError
message, which I'm afraid I still can't reproduce, and which isn't
giving me any ideas so far.

Thanks!
--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley