[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Online vs Staff Holds

Fiona Borthwick fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Mar 13 07:14:16 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am hoping that someone may be able to help me with this.  One of our
customers needs to be able to distinguish between holds placed via the
opac and holds placed by library staff.

We have spent considerable time looking at options within reports but so
far not having much success.

We have identified the 'staff hold' flag in the hold record but you
don't seem to be able to select upon this in the reports.

This is a requirement for public libraries in the UK so the issue is
going to become increasingly more important as more UK libraries start
working with Evergreen.

Has anyone managed to find a way of reporting on this?

Many thanks in advance for any help..............

Fiona

--
Fiona Borthwick
Customer Services Consultant, PTFS Europe Limited

+44 (0) 800 756 6803  (phone)
+44 (0) 7540 768230  (mobile)
+44 (0) 800 756 6384 (fax)
fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com