[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Android Client App.

Avinash Jain jain.avi17 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:35:32 EDT 2012

finally done with proxy issue. This might be useful for someone who wants
to connect to evergreen server but facing proxy problem.

Steps:
1) check the hostname by using it as url, are you able to connect to the
server ??
2) If yes, then type about:config as url in firefox and type the word proxy
to filter
3) whatever comes you just need to add those things in your
<client_package>/default/preferences/prefer.js
4) restart the client again

you should be able to connect to the server

cheers!
avinash

--
Regards,