[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] To Create a PHP client for OpenSRF and Evergreen

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 26 09:52:52 EDT 2012

There has always beensome interest in developing PHP bindings for OpenSRF, but I don't think anybody has formalized that yet.  See note on this referenced here: journal.code4lib.org/articles/3365

We're definitely interested, but haven't gotten around yet to supporting any initiatives.

Maybe 2012 is the year to make it happen?

George
George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque de RNCan

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Virendra Kumar
Sent: March 24, 2012 07:49
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] To Create a PHP client for OpenSRF and Evergreen

Hi
I am Virendra Kumar. I have some doubts as follows:- Why Evergreen has not been integrated  with popular frameworks such as Drupal and Wordpress, as well as with library-specific applications such as VuFind??
what problems you face while integrating Evergreen with frameworks such as Drupal and Wordpress ???
could anybody help me to undersatnd what will be basic problem to integrate Evergreen with other Popular frameworks like Drupal and Wordpress ??

Thanks,
Virendra kumar