[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: To Create a PHP client for OpenSRF and Evergreen

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Mon Mar 26 12:09:11 EDT 2012

I actually said general list? I must have been more distracted by the
phone ringing and remote control sessions asking me if I wanted to,
well, remotely control things than I thought. Guess I should have
re-read the message before sending it. >_>

I meant the dev list.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium