[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Movies and Z39.5

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Mar 27 13:26:03 EDT 2012

Hi Chauncey,

Yay, welcome aboard Ohio!

I'm not sure what they have, but Evergreen Indiana made their Evergreen
database available as a z39.50 source for other Evergreen libraries last
year.  You can check the original mailing list message
http://markmail.org/message/ymyl7ln7bnkkyl2a for more details.

Others may have other suggestions too.

Regards,

-- Ben