[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Can Evergreen do this

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 28 13:25:23 EDT 2012

Hi Jim,

It sounds like you're working on an interesting project!  Steve just
made an interesting suggestion for working with digital content, and I
have a few general questions that might help as you search for software
to administer your church library:

1. What type of special collections do you have, e.g. photographs,
objects, etc?

2. Do you have digital content to make available?

3. What kind of access do you want to provide to these items? Do you
want to loan any of your collection(s) out to church members, the
community, etc.? Or do you simply want to make these items "findable?"

4. Outside of special collections, what is your library collection like?
It sounds like you have traditional books in addition to your special
collections?

Thanks,
Sally

--