[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] adding a page to the wiki

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Mar 30 12:20:25 EDT 2012

Here's what I propose for changing the Menus on the Evergreen Home page.
 Instead of Communicate and Contribute, we make them Community and
Contribute.

Here's what I think should be under Community:

Mailing Lists
Official Blog
Community Blogs
Users Groups  (note new addition)
Calendar

Under Contribute:

Develop Code
Report Bugs
Developer Chatroom (note new language and new position on menu)
Donate to Evergreen (note this is slightly different language)
Committees and Working Groups
Request Feature (note new language)

Thoughts?

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling