[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] version and serials

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue May 1 13:25:37 EDT 2012

Hi Tara,

I think the best way to answer your question would be to direct you to
the serials section of the 2.1 release notes for what is effectively a
list of features you'll be missing.

http://open-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_2_1_0.html#_serials_enhancements

The list of new features in 2.2 over 2.1 is rather smaller.  2.0 will
work, but the document linked gives you some idea of where the
limitations will be.

Hope this helps,

Lebbeous

--