[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions on Evergreen

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed May 2 11:26:20 EDT 2012

Hi Sheila,

>>3. Load MARC order records Purchase Order did not activate - we ended
>>up cancelling it and creating a new one in a different way.

There was a bug reported for this issue at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/865552.

With the new development to add Vandelay matching to acquisitions in 2.2,
this problem seems to be partially fixed in that Evergreen now recognizes
that the order is activated. However, I just filed a new bug this week
because those orders are not being sent via EDI
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/992108. So, there has been some
progress on this issue for 2.2, but there is still a little work left to be
done.

By the way, if others are also experiencing this issue, there is a "Does
this bug affect you?" link on the bug report that helps the report generate
more heat.

Sorry to say I can't help or provide any insight on the other issues you
identified.

Thanks for sharing!

Kathy

Kathy Lussier