[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation Reports

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu May 3 11:33:41 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Chauncey Montgomery <montgoc1 at oplin.org> wrote:
> So if I ran a report that counted CIRC ID from the CIRCULATION source, would
> that only include the counts of circulations and not renewals?  In other
> words, would I need to also include counts of phone, desk, and OPAC renewals
> to get a full count of activity?

If you just counted Circ ID, that would include renewals, as each
renewal causes a new row in the circ table.

You could filter them out (doesn't sound like you want to) with the
fields previously mentioned (or, you could filter them out based on
the Parent Circulation field, since original circs and their renewals
are linked through that).

--
Jason Etheridge
http://evergreen-ils.org