[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] State of the map of Evergreen libraries?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Sat May 5 17:40:16 EDT 2012

Hi:

During Ben Hyman's opening bit on international libraries, he
mentioned that he had started trying to resurrect the map of Evergreen
libraries that Bob Molyneux had originally created.

I know that several people have obtained copies of Bob's KML file; I'm
wondering if it makes sense to try and organize a collaborative effort
on keeping the data up to date?

(I'll admit that I have an ulterior motive of wanting to point at a
map with such data during an upcoming presentation at PGCon 2012 - and
while there's Mr. Breeding's effort, I have a strong bias towards
community-maintained data...)

Dan