[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] May 2012 Evergreen Newsletter: Conference Edition

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue May 8 09:57:04 EDT 2012

Excellent Amy!  Thanks for pulling all this together and for doing it so
promptly!  I'm still not caught up from being away!

As I read this, I realized there was probably lots more that people might
want to contribute to the collected stories about the conference.  Can we
add this as a blog post and invite comments there and here?

Lori