[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fine Migration Question

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Wed May 9 09:32:34 EDT 2012

I am working on migrating fine data from our legacy circulation system.
  I have inserted the fine data into the money.grocery table.  If I pull
up a patron in the client there is no '(Has Bills)' indicator under the
name or an amount under the Bills button.  If I click on the Bills
button I do see the charge that I added. I did try running the
fine_generator.

When I ran this by Thomas Berezansky he thought the
money.open_usr_summary view has to be updated.  Is that all that needs
to be done?  That's a view and I'm not sure how to populate that so any
advice would be appreciated.

--
Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager