[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports Task Force Scheduling Poll

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Wed May 9 12:03:12 EDT 2012

The Evergreen Reports Task Force will NOT meet today, as our past schedule would suggest.  Instead, all interested parties are invited to fill out a brief Doodle poll to help in planning a recurring meeting time for the group: http://www.doodle.com/4uh63s86zpz8bssn.  Newbies are welcome!  We meet monthly on IRC (#evergreen).  No need to be an "expert" in Evergreen reports - I'm not! - we love to hear about ideas, tips, tools at all levels.

I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

Jenny

Jennifer Turner | PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities | 507-389-2000