[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] State of the map of Evergreen libraries?

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Wed May 9 15:00:46 EDT 2012

Hi Tony,

On 2012-05-09, at 11:29 AM, Tony Bandy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> At the risk of being the cause of too much email in folk's inboxes, could COOL be added as well (server maintained @OHIONET in Col. Ohio, several libraries around the state)?
How Cool! ;)

> We're two libraries strong and counting, with 8 in the consortium by next year.  Here's our catalog:  http://cool-cat.org  Here's our consortial map:  http://info.cool-cat.org/?page_id=13
Added a place mark for COOL with the description you provided. I think the KML file will get fleshed out with specific branch locations as a next step in this mapping adventure.
But for now, at least, this quick'n'easy map can do the trick.

If there are other consortia or standalones that folks don't see on the map, let me know!
Cheers
Ben