[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fine Migration Question

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Wed May 9 15:11:35 EDT 2012

That's good advice.  I was counting on xact_finish to represent the
return date in the bill detail screen.

I'm not particularly a fan of creating static charges like this because
they can be difficult for library staff to deal with over time, but it
is a straightforward way to preserve fine information that our libraries
don't want to lose.

--
Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager