[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] State of the map of Evergreen

sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Wed May 9 16:01:04 EDT 2012

The Lebanon Public Library maintains a map of Evergreen Indiana
sites, available here: http://tinyurl.com/7n8g3dw, if there's
interest in adding the individual libraries, not just consortia.
I'm not sure how much of a chore it would be transfer that data.

Sarah Childs
Senior Cataloger
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
250 North Fifth Street