[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Changes to Primary Nav on Evergreen-ILS.org

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed May 9 17:51:15 EDT 2012

Hi Lori,

One small problem:

It'll be easy enough to create an additional drop down menu choice for
"User/Regional Groups" under the current menu options, but we do not
seem to have an end point to direct that link to in any of the email
correspondence so far.  I found on the dokuwiki, this page for
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=user_groups , but it could
probably use some editing first before it could be used as a landing
page for people looking to find / create their own user groups.
Alternatively, if the "User/Regional Groups" page is actually intended
to be an entirely brand new page that will become a static part of the
website, then we will also need wording, etc. to create that.

To clarify for others who've asked, the original message thread
containing some of the proposed changes for the navigation bar
originated with these messages:
http://markmail.org/message/mc3ymptwo7ivw4ia

Since there's a scheduled web team meeting tomorrow, maybe we can
discuss some of the necessary steps to move forward then?

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator