[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference 2012 thanks

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue May 15 16:57:20 EDT 2012

Hi,

Following a motion passed by Evergreen Oversight Board, I would like to formally extend our thanks to the Indiana State Library for organizing and hosting a great Evergreen conference this year, and in particular recognize Shauna Borger of the ISL for her tireless efforts keeping everything on track.  My thanks also to all who participated on the various conference committees and to those who presented and attended.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton