[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about MARC Batch edit

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Fri May 18 11:59:53 EDT 2012

If you are trying to match exactly NMLSYS your regular expression should
probably be:
/^NMLSYS$/
The // being the start/end of the regular expression, the ^ being the
start of the field being searched and the $ being the end of that field.

I can't say I have tried that feature, but that's the regular
expression.  Try it.

Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects, PTFS Europe Limited
email: ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com