[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Scheduling the next developer's meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri May 18 15:12:39 EDT 2012

 > Incidentally, I almost overlooked the default timezone on that survey.

That's interesting. If I enable time-zone support in Doodle, I don't
have the option of adding text like EDT to the default times to make it
clear which time zone is being used. I could make the option clearer by
not using time-zone support. I noticed Jenny did this for the reports
meeting, and it was clear which time zone she was using. However, it
would force people to do math since the time zone dropdown menu would no
longer be available.

I'm not sure which is the best route to take.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 755-3721 (fax)