[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] LAST CHANCE: Reports Task Force Scheduling Poll

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Wed May 23 09:19:44 EDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who completed the poll.  When I take into account the poll responses that were wiped out when I modified some of the dates, I believe 2:30 pm EST on the 3rd Thursday of the month worked for the most people.  Our first post-conference meeting will therefore be June 21st on IRC (#evergreen).  Details to follow - if you have agenda items, please send them to me or add them to the wiki.  I will create a place for the agenda on the task force's meeting page: http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:taskforce_meetings

I wish we could have accommodated everyone!  Please join us as you can.

Jennifer Turner | PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities | 507-389-2000