[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Staff Client Interface for Use of Physical Cash Drawers

Jessie Bunker-Maxwell jessb at santacruzpl.org
Thu May 31 13:52:46 EDT 2012

Galen and Aaron - thanks for the information - we do have Star TSP100
receipt printers and I saw your email from last year, Aaron, with the
suggestion to physically connect a cash drawer to the Star printer, etc.
That didn't seem like a true software interface, i.e., there is no data
connection between what happens on the cash drawer and payments received as
far as borrower data being updated in the Evergreen database but I
understand the intent of the physical connection as far as "securing"
access to the cash drawer. So, there's no real Evergreen Staff Client
interface then, yes?

Jess

--
Jessie Bunker-Maxwell