[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] requesting contact

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu May 31 18:05:12 EDT 2012

Hi Natasha,

We began collecting this type of information as part of a project I've been
involved in.  You might want to check rscel.org and see the ILS to OSLS
Resources.  We didn't get very far but we may pick it back up if it would
be useful for people.  I'd love to see the material you develop and perhaps
do some exchanges.

And in terms of finding libraries migrating from Millennium to Evergreen,
you can (in addition to asking on this list which is an excellent first
step) go to  http://www.librarytechnology.org/libwebcats/  and do an
current ILS is Evergreen.  There are currently 280 such libraries listed
but many of those are part of a few large consortia including:

C/W MARS (Massachusetts, just migrated last week), Noble (Massachusetts,
just migrated last week), and HSSLC (PA).

MassLNC MassLNC coordinates the Evergreen systems in Massachusetts. See
http://masslnc.cwmars.org/.

See http://spider.palibrary.org/pails/ for more on HSLC.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling