[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Please take me off of this list serve. Thanks!

Daniel Haworth daniel.haworth at molallariv.k12.or.us
Fri Nov 2 17:12:50 EDT 2012

Hm, I seem to be having an issue with this too. I unsubscribed but I'm still getting the messages

From: Joy Reimer <Joy.Reimer at columbiabc.edu<mailto:Joy.Reimer at columbiabc.edu>>
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2012 8:36 AM
To: "'open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org<mailto:'open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>'" <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org<mailto:open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Please take me off of this list serve. Thanks!

JOY REIMER
Library Technician, Circulation Coordinator/ Course Reserves/Overdues

COLUMBIA BIBLE COLLEGE
Tel. 604.853.3358 ext. 335
Fax. 604.853.3063

columbiabc.edu http://www.columbiabc.edu/

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or received this communication by error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.