[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Moving to Evergreen

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Mon Nov 5 16:51:08 EST 2012

Donald,
  How exciting! I just published that demo system to the wiki yesterday!
 It's on a VM, limited to 2GiB of resource and it looks like one of my
Jabber instances crashed out - I've got a developmental Solr search going
on that one too - I'll kill that for now  so Evergreen can be OK.

  I've dialed back service limits in OpenSRF and Apache & PostgreSQL to be
suitable (or so I thought) in a limited environment - anyone else have
ideas?  Maybe just give it more RAM?

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.