[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] BRrrrrrrrrrr

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Tue Nov 6 10:27:30 EST 2012

Wise Ones,

When setting up Organizational Units in 2.3 a sample hierarchy is included
that uses the Organization Unit Policy Codes: CONS, SYS, BR, AND SL. Is
there a reason why these codes could not be changed so that they would be
more intuitive in our local setting? Here is what I have in mind

CONS = ASLAN (Asbury Library Automation Network)

SYS1 = ATS (Asbury Theological Seminary)
BR1 = BLF (B.L. Fisher Libray)
SL1 = SA (Seminary Archives)
SL2 = BL (Beeson Leadership Library)
BR2= MDD (Maxie D. Dunnam Campus Library)

SYS2 = AUL (Asbury University Libraries)
BR3 = DFK (Dennis F. Kinlaw Library)
SL3 = UA (University Archives)
BR4 = AUF (Asbury University Florida Campus Library)

Anybody know if this will cause a problem, before I pull the trigger?

Don

Don Butterworth
Faculty Associate / Librarian III
B.L. Fisher Library