[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.3 colors.tt2 and CSS

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Wed Nov 7 14:38:08 EST 2012

Hi all,

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong list or it's been discussed
already, but given 2.3 and the colors.tt2, is there a similar option for
the regular stylesheet CSS?  Can each library have their own version of the
stylesheet?  Reason I'm asking is that given some of the colors are
hard-coded in the sheet, with multiple libraries, not quite sure how to
override this other than make new directives in each colors.tt2.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts if you have a moment...I'm still
learning!

--
Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org