[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.3 colors.tt2 and CSS

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Wed Nov 7 15:16:50 EST 2012

Hi Dan, folks,

That's it--I just wasn't quite sure how to explain it! :)  How does one
implement this for each?  Is there an Apache config that I could use to
point each library to a different style.css.tt2?

I did a temporary fix yesterday by replacing a hard coded color in
style.css.tt2 with a new option (directive?) which I then added to the
colors.tt2 for a specific library, but this gets really messy really fast,
especially if I have to do this for many libraries...

Thanks again....

Tony

--
Tony Bandy