[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Display Holds Queue Position in TPAC?

Ann Young younga at santacruzpl.org
Wed Nov 7 16:30:50 EST 2012

Lindsay,

Thanks for your response. That statement does show up for us as well.  I
think that our patrons (and I) were misinterpreting that to mean that there
were "x" number of *total* holds on "x" number of circulating copies.  I
see now after doing a little more testing that that number is actually the
patron's position in the queue as it appears in the Staff Client.  And it
does seem to be updating itself accurately as the hold works its way
towards fulfillment.

Thanks again,

Ann